Thursday 31 March 2011

its been a while..........

Well its been a while since I've posted anything. I've been quite busy at uni so I'll update you now. the project I'm doing now is a research project. i have been assigned a designer and have to research her, create a sketchbook and final piece plus make a presentation on her work and my outcomes.
my designer is Clare Hillerby. i really love her work!! it is just me :-). as I've progressed in my sketchbook its become to much like her work which i don't want to do! soooo instead of using old photos like Clare i am now going to concentrate on the future.....and capture a moment in the Easter holidays in which i will be looking after my niece and nephew. i am going to create a kind of diary of our time and activities. i will then create a piece of work and possibly a some wall art to go along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment